With the focus on the analysis of search functions and behavior, the analysis results are just as relevant for decision makers as they are for operative marketing. For example, the following questions can be addressed:
- How is our brand perceived by the target audience? What effects does this have on user behaviour?
- What opportunities and threats should we address in time?
- How strong is the competition and what are the strategic plans for them?
- Why does our search engine optimization not work as expected?
- What actually makes the competition better/worse?
- What are the relevant ranking factors for us?